Friday, January 23, 2009

just thinkin'

My only question is, "how hard can it be to clean a small house?" I used to fly through it and be done but I can only get the first three rooms done. Then I start the next day trying to finish and the first three rooms are trashed. I do this over and over... But on the bright side school has been going super good, looks like I finally found my groove. And I'm still working on the smallest Hammond. I wonder if it's true about redheads having the worst tempers, because I have a redhead with a major temper problem, and patience isn't my strong point. Ahh, more areas that God can mold..poor God. After all I am not three but...much older. I am actually beginning to see the areas I am most overwhelmed in with the kids, I myself have residual if not full blown issues in. Well maybe I can work through stuff with them, and be a little bit more understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment