Saturday, January 10, 2009

and the volcano errupted pee....

i decided to blog just yesterday and thought it would be fitting that my first one should be about the topic that seems most important to my children...what comes out of the human body. what makes them happy about talking, drawing and acting out this topic I may never understand, but happy they are. it used to make me wonder if something was wrong with them and now, as i find myself laughing, i wonder if something is wrong with me. with all the males in the house i sometimes feel like no one understands me but it may just be i don't understand them. i keep hearing that you need to keep a sense of humor with little boys, so this is the year i'm going to try. so when i hear my three year old say, "and then the volcano errupted pee!" , i will walk away and not worry that his"potty mouth" now, will be any reflection on the gentleman i hope he becomes later..

No comments:

Post a Comment