Tuesday, January 13, 2009

what next? or should i ask.....



Today I was playing the "good mama", taking the children to see the Reptile Man with a few friends. I'm sure most my days start well intentioned, but as so many go we got off to a rough start. Arlo(3) jumps off the tall dresser and lands on the stool he used to get up there, injuring his ribs, as we're about to walk out the door. a quick check shows they aren't broken, he'll live(I think he's really rubber), so we're off, a little late but going. Now I have been to this school before and I am positive I know where, so we pile into a friends car and with one more behind us we drive off..and keep driving and driving because I have completely forgotten where it is. What about having children causes brain function to screech to a standstill? After we are to late to go we decide to go to a park and then a local museum, so we drive off. And pass the school....But, after all's said and done we had a wonderful day,(once I quit apologizing). And we even get to go tonight for a show with the Reptile Man, with the bigger animals!! This time I'll map it...

No comments:

Post a Comment