Thursday, January 15, 2009

blah, blah, blah...

Today I'm having one of those days. You know the ones where you think it would have been wiser to "skip" today, stay in bed away from everyone? It seems everything I touch crumbles and I can't seem to get much done. School turned out to be a flop, cleaning also, and i fed my family crap. Arlo has said mama, mama, mama over and over until i can hear it in the quiet. The boys had a contest to see who could reap the most destruction and I'm feeling like,"OH Well". I often wonder if all i expect from myself is even possible. I've always been the super clean, organizing type freak who couldn't do a project or even read if the space i was in wasn't spotless. I'd get up early clean and start on fun things, now I live to have the house clean for one day and not get anything out in case it's me who messed it up! But that doesn't even work anyway cause I live with a barrel full o' monkeys. I'm living in this weird little place, the place where your split in two and the halves are at war. The biggest delights of my life are stressin' me out! And I would really appreciate if they could become hideous creatures when they're naughty so it wouldn't be so hard on the heartstrings....

No comments:

Post a Comment